This 6-year scheme aims to enhance students’ English language proficiency through the following means:
● Employment of a full- time GM to free up time for our panel chairman and senior teachers for curriculum design and planning;
● Student workshops to stimulate and develop students’ English learning interest in NSS topics;
● Teacher training workshops to provide professional training for our teachers to better prepare them for development of NSS language and non-language arts modules;
● An NSS-driven online learning programme to provide a platform for our students to develop a self-learning habit, addressing the learning diversity in our students;
● Learning & teaching resources fund to purchase items necessary for the successful implementation of the programmes; and
● Drama performances to help stimulate English learning interest and motivation through the staging of drama performances by professionals.