● Aims: To provide after-school remedial classes on Saturdays for students in need to enhance their learning efficiency.
● Content: Cooperate with an NGO which provides qualified tutors, teaching materials and on-site support under the Community-based Project, part of the School-based After-school Learning and Support Programmes provided by the EDB.
● English and Mathematics enhancement classes are organised with a class size of not more than 10 students.
1. English classes mainly focus on basic English skills for newly arrived students.
2. Mathematics classes provide additional practice for elite students.